Saturday 25 September 2010

Speaking Engagements

Everything is proceeding swimmingly with regards to my speaking engagements for next year. I have been invited to speak at the Ozark UFO Conference in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on 8th to the 10th of April. Also confirmed is the Exopolitics Conference in Leeds, UK on the 5th, 6th and 7th of August at the University of Leeds. What is interesting for me is that Leeds will be the completion of a full circle: it was here in 2001 where I attended my first UFO conference and my awakening began. It's an absolutely wonderful venue and I am very excited about speaking there.
There are two chapters of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in Arkansas and I am waiting to hear if they want me to speak to their members around the time of the Ozark conference. These will be relatively small gatherings but my goal - my mission if you will - is to speak to as many people as possible while I am in the States. I have sent in my application to speak with other conferences and I await their decisions, therefore I would be grateful if you could send out your positive thoughts to the following organisations:
The Roswell UFO Festival, The McMinnville UFO Festival, The ECETI Conference, The Aztec UFO Conference, The X Conference, The Alamo Conference and The ET/UFO Conference. I am also hoping to fill in the gaps while I am in the States (April, May and June) by attending as many MUFON chapters in California (but they don't know yet as I still  have to contact them).
Finally, please be aware that if any of you can arrange a talk for me to attend I would worship at your feet for ever more. I'm not looking for the world, anything from 20 people upwards and if my traveling expenses could be covered to get to you through the sale of low-priced tickets to the gathering I would be totally fulfilled.
So that's it for now and I will keep you up to date as the CONFIRMATIONS come in!
(Post script: please pass on the details of this blog to at least 3 of your friends...pleeeeeeaasssseeeee!)

1 comment:

  1. Steven, you should try Phoenix!! also, in California, Santa Cruz!!! Book shop Santa Cruz has some great authors, also Capitola Book Cafe!

    ReplyDelete